FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the address and phone number at the Gaylord Texan Hotel and Convention Center?
- 1501 Gaylord Trail, Grapevine, TX 76051 | (817) 778-1000
What is the summit attire?
- Proper attire is business casual.
Who should I contact if I am interested in presenting at the Summit?
- Please email Cindy St.Clair CStclair@eventPower.com with your biography, area of expertise in energy, and description of what you would present.
How do I update my registration?
- You can update your registration information using the link in the confirmation email that was sent after you registered. If you cannot find the email, contact ARPAE-Registration@eventPower.com for assistance.
Are there any rooms I can use for a quick meeting at the Summit?
- Yes. There are open meeting rooms in the meeting space that are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Is wi-fi available in the meeting space?
I am not an ARPA-E Awardee, but would like to exhibit in the Technology Showcase. How can I?
- Companies (large and small, established and startup) and other organizations (academic, research labs, non-profits) with a specific transformational energy technology to display are invited to apply for Technology Showcase exhibit space. Please note that we are NOT looking for incremental improvements on current technologies, but disruptive and transformational energy innovations. Service providers and consultants are not good candidates for the Technology Showcase, but can exhibit in the Partner Showcase. The application period to Apply to Showcase will be coming soon!
How do I exhibit in the Partner Showcase?
- The Summit attracts the “who’s who” in energy technology innovation—from top researchers and technologists to investors, influential policymakers, and other key industry decision makers. Summit partners can generate significant brand exposure through exhibit and sponsorship opportunities. Please visit the Partner Information tab for more details.
SUMMIT QUICK FACTS
What is the Summit?
The ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit is an annual conference that brings together thought leaders from business, government, and academia to discuss cutting-edge energy issues and cultivate relationships to help move technologies towards the marketplace. Summit topics range from high-level industry overviews to focused discussions on developing and deploying next-generation energy technologies. In addition, the Technology Showcase is a major attraction of the Summit that includes hundreds of carefully selected transformational technologies—many of which are displayed publicly for the first time during the Summit.
How many years has ARPA-E held the Summit?
ARPA-E will host its fourteenth Energy Innovation Summit in May 2024.
How many people attend the Summit?
In 2023, the Summit hosted over 2,700 registered for the Summit, from 49 states and 27 countries.
How many technologies are featured in the Showcase?
The 2023 Technology Showcase featured over 400 transformational energy technologies and innovations. Technology Showcase participants are ARPA-E awardees, entrepreneurs, researchers, and experts ready to collaborate with investors and decision-makers to move their ideas into the marketplace.
How many projects has ARPA-E funded?
As of July 2023, ARPA-E has provided $3.43 billion in R&D funding to more than 1,468 projects.
When was ARPA-E created?
The America COMPETES Act of 2007 authorized ARPA-E within the U.S. Department of Energy. However, ARPA-E was not established until early 2009, when it received $400 million in funding through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
Where can I find information about ARPA-E funding opportunities?
Please visit https://arpa-e.energy.gov/ for information about current Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOA).
May 22-24, 2024
Gaylord Texan | Grapevine, TX
STAY CONNECTED - #ARPAE24
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW