SHOAPP AND EVENT MOBILE APP
USE THE APP TO:
- View the most up-to-date Summit agenda
- Easily view event information and receive instant alerts right on your mobile device
- Interact with other attendees via our messaging and matchmaking tool
- Update your profile so you are ready to swap business card information with fellow attendees
- Maximize your time at the Summit with personalization tools
- View speaker biographies, panel descriptions, Showcase participant profiles and more!
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE EVENT APP
You must be registered and approved to attend before you are given access to the event app. See below for details:
SCAN THE QR CODE OR CLICK ON THE "SHOAPP - BROWSER" EVENT APP ACCESS LINK BELOW
We recommend downloading the ShoApp mobile app directly from the app store for the best experience. If you prefer to use the Desktop version of the ShoApp follow the instructions listed below.
Note: You can only be logged into one version of the app at a time.
Using the ShoApp Mobile App for Android or Apple.
- From the event app login page choose your preferred download.
- Open the ShoApp application after downloading.
- Enter in the email address you used to register for the ARPA-E Summit.
- Select the 2024 ARPA-E Summit from the "Events" list.
- Check your email for a password reset code.
- Go back to the application, enter the reset code, and create a new password.
Using the Desktop Event App.
May 22-24, 2024
Gaylord Texan | Grapevine, TX
STAY CONNECTED - #ARPAE24
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW