Venue and Travel Information
Venue DetailsGaylord National Resort & Convention Center
201 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, Maryland 20745
Hotel Reservations for the Summit room block are now closed.
Lodging Options - All Within Walking Distance of the SummitGaylord National
Residence Inn National Harbor (Directly across from Gaylord)
Hyatt Place National Harbor
Westin Washington National Harbor
AC Hotel by Marriott National Harbor
Hampton Inn & Suites National Harbor
Gaylord Hotel AmenitiesA daily resort fee, currently $27 per night, will be included in the industry room rate and waived for the rooms booked within the government block. This fee covers the below in-room amenities:
- Complimentary Hotel-wide wireless internet access
- Sunrise Yoga
- 24-hour access to the fitness center
- Access to the indoor Jr. Olympic-sized pool
- Transportation on the National Harbor Circulator Bus
- Local, toll-free, and domestic long-distance phone calls
- Two bottles of purified water
- Complimentary cookie or fruit at Potomac District Café & Market
- Welcome drink for 2 people
- Up to 20 B&W photo copies at FedEx
- $10 Daily Dry-Cleaning Credit
Other Discounts Offered to All Conference Attendees
- Overnight and max daily parking at a discounted rate of $19
- Wireless internet for all conference attendees in meeting space
Transportation and Directions
Ronald Reagan National (DCA)
Phone: (703) 417-8000
Distance from Hotel: 6.9 miles
Note: This hotel does not provide shuttle service.
Transporation Options from Airport
Rideshare: Uber, Lyft, and ALTO offer transportation services to passengers arriving to and departing from Reagan National Airport. For rides departing Reagan National customers should use their smartphone to select the appropriate pick zone, and coordinate directly with their driver. Green flags located outside on the outer terminal curb designate the appropriate pick-up loading zones.
- Terminal 1: Customers can meet their ride on the third (outer) curb.
- Terminal 2: Customers can meet their ride on the Baggage Claim (Arrivals) Level-1st Floor on the outer curb.
- Rental Car Center: Customers can meet their ride at the designated pick-up and drop-off location across from the Rental Car Shuttle Bus shelter located on National Avenue.
Taxi: A DCA Taxi Dispatcher is available at designated taxi stands to ensure you are placed with a taxi.
- From Terminal 1, proceed out the exit doors at baggage claim and turn right. The Taxis are located on the curb closest to the Terminal.
- From Terminal 2, proceed to the baggage claim lower level (level one). Walk indoors to Doors 5 or 6 then proceed outside to the terminal curbside. You will find the taxi dispatch location clearly marked.
- On-Site Parking Fee: $26 USD daily
- Valet Parking Fee: $49 USD daily
About National Harbor
See what National Harbor has to offer by Clicking Here