The Summit attracts the “who’s who” in energy technology innovation—from top researchers and technologists to investors, influential policymakers, and other key industry decision makers. Summit partners can generate significant brand exposure through exhibit and sponsorship opportunities.
WHO SHOULD PARTNER
eventPower welcomes partners from a variety of industries and organization types, including major industrial firms, professional service providers, R&D laboratories, financial institutions, investors, and others.
Technologies being showcased at the Summit include, but are not limited to the following:
- Advanced Fuels
- Bioenergy Resources
- Building Efficiency
- Carbon Capture & Utilization
- Control Systems
- Electric Machines
- Electricity Generation Technologies
- Electricity Transmission and Distribution
- Energy Storage: Stationary
- Energy Storage: Transportation
- Fuel Storage & Transport
- Industrial Efficiency
- Oil & Natural Gas Technologies
- Power Electronics
- Renewable Power Generation
- Thermal Energy Utilization
- Vehicle Technologies
We have partnership opportunities at a range of levels, from $1,800 to $50,000.