The ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit (The Summit) is an annual conference and technology showcase that brings together experts from different technical disciplines and professional communities to think about America’s energy challenges in new and innovative ways. The Summit offers a unique, three-day program aimed at moving transformational energy technologies out of the lab and into the market. Join other energy industry experts, thought leaders, and decision makers at the 2024 Summit to:
- Experience first-hand the latest technological advancements across a wide variety of energy sectors
- Attend practical seminars about how to accelerate cutting-edge technologies on a path toward commercialization
- Network with breakthrough technology companies, federal government leaders, entrepreneurs, and researchers who are ready to collaborate
- Meet influential government, research lab, and private-sector leaders and learn about partnerships and funding opportunities
- Hear insightful keynotes from industry leaders and luminaries on the future of energy technology
- Apply to have your breakthrough technology featured in the highly regarded Technology Showcase
The Department of Energy’s Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (ARPA-E) supports transformational and impactful energy technologies that are, by design, too early for private-sector investment. ARPA-E enables technologies that could revolutionize the way we use, generate, and store energy.
ARPA-E projects have the potential to increase efficiency, decrease emissions, and drive U.S. technological leadership. We focus on disruptive energy projects that can be meaningfully advanced with a small amount of funding over a defined period of time. Our streamlined awards process enables us to act quickly and catalyze cutting-edge areas of energy research.
eventPower serves the meeting and convention industry by providing conference management services and tools that make our clients more efficient. Skilled certified meeting planning professionals combined with state of the art cloud-based collaborative software tools ensure the realization of our client’s vision for their conference. Clients can choose fully managed solutions or software as a service. The eventPower team is committed and engaged throughout the conference production cycle.