Why Attend?The ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit (The Summit) is an annual conference and technology showcase that brings together experts from different technical disciplines and professional communities to think about America’s energy challenges in new and innovative ways. Now in its thirteenth year, the Summit offers a unique, three-day program aimed at moving transformational energy technologies out of the lab and into the market. Join other energy industry experts, thought leaders, and decision makers at the 2023 Summit to:
- Experience first-hand the latest technological advancements across a wide variety of energy sectors
- Attend practical seminars about how to accelerate cutting-edge technologies on a path toward commercialization
- Network with breakthrough technology companies, federal government leaders, entrepreneurs, and researchers who are ready to collaborate
- Meet influential government, research lab, and private-sector leaders and learn about partnerships and funding opportunities
- Hear insightful keynotes from industry leaders and luminaries on the future of energy technology
- Apply to have your breakthrough technology featured in the highly regarded Technology Showcase
About ARPA-EThe Department of Energy’s Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (ARPA-E) advances high-potential, high-impact energy technologies that are too early for private-sector investment. ARPA-E awardees are unique because they are developing entirely new ways to generate, store, and use energy.
ARPA-E projects have the potential to radically improve U.S. economic prosperity, national security, and environmental well-being. We focus on transformational energy projects that can be meaningfully advanced with a small amount of funding over a defined period of time. Our streamlined awards process enables us to act quickly and catalyze cutting-edge areas of energy research.