Venue and Travel Information
Venue DetailsGaylord Rockies and Convention Center
6700 North Gaylord Rockies Boulevard
Aurora, Colorado 80019
Hotel ReservationsRoom Block Deadline Extended to Friday, June 14, 2019
Government Rate: $181.00 per night (Per Diem Rate) plus 15.25% taxes.
Reserve Room Now
Industry Rate: $265.00 per night plus 15.25% taxes
Reserve Room Now
The 15.25% taxes includes, the Aurora Lodging tax (8%), Colorado State tax (2.9%), Adam's County tax (0.75%), Cultural District tax (0.10%), RTD Commuter Rail tax (1.0%), and Public Improvement Fee (2.5%). The Aurora City Lodger's tax also applies a fee of $2.00 per night.
Note: Please exercise caution if booking Gaylord Hotel reservations through unverified third-party vendors who contact you about discount Gaylord Hotel rates as neither eventPower nor the Gaylord can confirm the authenticity of those reservations.
Hotel AmenitiesA daily resort fee, currently $20 per night, will be included in the industry room rate and waived for the rooms booked within the government block. This fee covers the below in-room amenities:
- High-speed Internet access in guest room
- Complimentary use of the basketball & tennis courts
- Complimentary use of hotel bicycles
- Local, toll-free, and domestic long-distance phone calls
- Two bottles of purified water
- Scheduled shuttle service from commuter rail stop
- Complimentary access to on property water amenities
- Complimentary Daily S'mores offered at hotel Fire Pit
- Complimentary Daily Fitness Class
- $10 Daily Dry-Cleaning Credit
Other Discounts Offered to All Conference Attendees
- Overnight and max daily parking at a discounted rate of $19
- Wireless internet for all conference attendees in meeting space
Transportation and Directions
Denver International Airport (DEN)
Phone: +1 720-452-6900
Distance from Hotel: 9.4 miles SW
Note: This hotel does not provide shuttle service.
Transporation Options from Airport
- Super Shuttle Fee: (on request) $25 USD (one way)
- Estimated Taxi Fare: $20 USD (one way)
Driving Directions from Denver International Airport
Head north on Peña Boulevard. Continue to Peña Boulevard. Follow Peña Boulevard to Tower Road. Take Exit 5 from Peña Boulevard. Continue south on Tower Road. Drive to East 65th Avenue in Aurora. Turn left onto Tower Road. Turn left onto East 64th Avenue. Turn left at the second cross street onto North Dunkirk Street. Turn right onto East 65th Avenue.
- On-Site Parking Fee: $29 USD daily
- Valet Parking Fee: $39 USD daily
Other Transportation Options
61st and Pena Station
2.2 miles SW from Hotel
See what Denver has to offer by Clicking Here