Apply to Showcase
Who Should Apply to Participate in the Technology Showcase?
- We are looking for companies (large and small, established and startup) and other organizations (academic, research labs, non-profit) that have a specific transformational energy technology to display.
- We are not looking for incremental improvements on current technologies.
- Service providers and consultants are not good candidates for the Technology Showcase.
- Selected submissions will be transformational inventions.
Cost to ParticipateThere is no application fee. However, if your application is chosen to be included in the Technology Showcase, then you will be required to pay the following:
Technology Showcase Space:
- Exhibit Fee: $395
- You will be required to register your booth staff within registration. No discount on registration will be provided.
Note: Your link to register will be provided once your technology showcase application has been approved.
Important Dates (Dates Subject to Change)Deadline to Apply: March 8, 2022 at 11:59p.m. EST
Accepted and rejected applicants will be notified: March 22, 2022
Deadline for applicants to accept: April 1, 2022
*NOTE: For partnership opportunities, view the 2022 Partner Prospectus.
2022 Partner Prospectus