APPLY TO SHOWCASE
WHAT IS THE TECHNOLOGY SHOWCASE?
The Technology Showcase is a fan favorite aspect of the Summit. This year’s Showcase will feature more than 400 exhibitors displaying the nation’s most innovative, next-generation energy technologies. Summit attendees have the opportunity to check out potentially groundbreaking technologies and speak with the ARPA-E awardees, vetted technology companies, and government agencies developing them.
The showcase also features:
- Live demonstrations of select technology
- Focused networking and matchmaking
- Self-guided tours of specific technologies
- Exhibits and representatives from federal, state, and international government agencies
The ARPA-E Summit’s Technology Showcase is primarily comprised of ARPA-E awardees. However, the Summit also offers an “Apply to Showcase” option for external companies and organizations to apply to exhibit their transformational technologies alongside ARPA-E-funded technologies.
WHO SHOULD APPLY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE TECHNOLOGY SHOWCASE?
- We are looking for companies (large and small, established and startup) and other organizations (academic, research labs, non-profit) that have a specific transformational energy technology to display.
- We are not looking for incremental improvements on current technologies.
- Service providers and consultants are not good candidates for the Technology Showcase
COST TO PARTICIPATE
There is no application fee. However, if your application is chosen to be included in the Technology Showcase, then you will be required to pay the following:
Technology Showcase Space:
- Exhibit Fee: $450
- You are required to register your booth staff within registration. Registration is not included in the Exhibit Fee. No discount on registration will be provided.
Note: Your link to register will be provided via email if your technology showcase application is approved.
IMPORTANT DATES (DATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
Application Opens: Fall 2023
Deadline to Apply: Spring 2024
Applicants will be notified of acceptances and rejections: TBD
Deadline for accepted applicants to confirm participation: TBD
If you are interested in partnership opportunities, please view the 2024 Partner Prospectus.
2024 Partner Prospectus coming soon.
May 22-24, 2024
Gaylord Texan | Grapevine, TX
STAY CONNECTED - #ARPAE24
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW