Who Should Apply to Participate in the Technology Showcase?
- We are looking for companies (large and small, established and startup) and other organizations (academic, research labs, non-profit) that have a specific transformational energy technology to display.
- We are not looking for incremental improvements on current Technologies.
- Service providers and consultants are not good candidates for the Technology Showcase.
- Winning submissions will be transformational inventions.
The application period to apply to showcase at the 2019 ARPA-E Summit is now closed!
Cost to ParticipateThere is no application fee. However, if your application is chosen to be included in the Technology Showcase, then you will be required to pay the following:
Technology Showcase Space:
- 10X10 Exhibit Space Fee: $395 * (If your technology is accepted for the technology showcase, you will be provided with a 10'x10' display space, and a 6 ft skirted table. You will be sent information to directly purchase other decorator items such as: electrical access, poster board, furniture, etc.)
- You will be required to register your booth staff within the appropriate registration category. No discount on registration will be provided.
Note: Your link to register will be provided once your technology showcase application has been approved.
Important Dates (Dates Subject to Change)Deadline to Apply: Closed on February 1, 2019
Accepted and rejected applicants will be notified: Week of February 25, 2019
Deadline for applicants to accept: March 15, 2019
Wait listed applicants will be notified: March 18, 2019
*NOTE: For partnership opportunities, please click HERE