About the Technology ShowcaseThe Technology Showcase at the ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit offers a look at America's future energy technologies. Technology Showcase participants include ARPA-E-funded project teams as well as a highly selective group of researchers and technologists from other companies and organizations.
The ARPA-E Technology Showcase Features:
- Cutting-edge technologies across all energy sectors
- Expert entrepreneurs and researchers ready to collaborate
- Tangible innovations on display
- Decision makers interested in investing
Unlike other conferences where anyone who pays the booth fee can participate, the participants in the ARPA-E Technology Showcase must pass a thorough vetting process to be included. Our vetting process ensures that attendees are meeting with the best in the industry.
Who Can ParticipateActive ARPA-E Awardee project teams are automatically approved to participate. Other organizations may apply to exhibit in the Technology Showcase. Technology Showcase applicants must have a transformational energy technology to demonstrate in their exhibit space.
Technology Showcase DatesWednesday, March 17, 2021
Thursday, March 18, 2021
Friday, March 19, 2021
Important Dates (Dates Subject to Change)Deadline to Apply: December 30, 2020
Accepted and rejected applicants will be notified: January 13, 2021
Deadline for applicants to accept: January 20, 2021
Wait listed applicants will be notified: January 25, 2021
Apply to Showcase
- ARPA-E Awardees are guaranteed admission to the Technology Showcase. Registration details will be provided by ARPA-E and eventPower directly to project team leads in Fall 2020.
- For partnership opportunities download the Partner Prospectus. The prospectus will be posted soon.
- If accepted to the Technology Showcase, the cost would be $395 for the booth and company to register in the appropriate category.
Apply to Showcase