About the Technology ShowcaseThe Technology Showcase at the ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit offers a look at America's future energy technologies. Technology Showcase participants include ARPA-E-funded project teams as well as a highly selective group of researchers and technologists from other companies and organizations.
The ARPA-E Technology Showcase Features:
- Cutting-edge technologies across all energy sectors
- Expert entrepreneurs and researchers ready to collaborate
- Tangible innovations on display
- Decision makers interested in investing
Unlike other conferences where anyone who pays the booth fee can participate, the participants in the ARPA-E Technology Showcase must pass a thorough vetting process to be included. Our vetting process ensures that attendees are meeting with the best in the industry.
Who Can ParticipateActive ARPA-E Awardee project teams are automatically approved to participate. Other organizations may apply to exhibit in the Technology Showcase. Technology Showcase applicants must have a transformational energy technology to demonstrate in their exhibit space.
Technology Showcase DatesMonday, May 24, 2021 - May 27, 2021
Important Dates (Dates Subject to Change)Deadline to Apply: Friday, April 30, 2021
Accepted and rejected applicants will be notified: Wednesday, May 12, 2021
Deadline for applicants to accept: Wednesday, May 19, 2021
Apply to Showcase
- ARPA-E Awardees are guaranteed admission to the Technology Showcase. Registration details will be provided by ARPA-E and eventPower directly to project team leads in early 2021.
- For partnership opportunities download the Partner Prospectus HERE.
- If accepted to the Technology Showcase, the cost would be $395 for the booth and staff to register at the attendee rate.
Apply to Showcase