Press PassesAccredited journalists who work for a recognized news outlet and cover the energy industry on a regular basis are welcome to apply for a complimentary press pass to the 2021 ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit (the 2021 Summit).
Freelancers will not be accredited unless they are assigned by a recognized editorial media outlet to cover ARPA-E or the Summit and meet all other requirements.
APPLY NOW FOR PASS
Those reporting on the conference who are not credentialed media and who do NOT meet the requirements for a complimentary press pass may register at the paid press discount rate.
APPLY NOW FOR PAID PRESS PASS
Press-paid includes writers and analysts for for-profit consulting or data services organizations, writers for publications owned by industry trade associations, public relations, sales,and advertising professionals within media organizations, as well as freelance writers without sufficient evidence of published work for news outlets or assignment to cover the Summit. All credentials will be reviewed on an individual basis and are subject to approval based on press space allocation and management's discretion.
All Press passes will be reviewed for approval.
Press passes allow complete access to the following:
- All keynotes and breakout sessions
- Showcase floor during open hours
- All lunches, breaks, and receptions
- Press rooms
Please Note the Following:
- eventPower reserves the right to refuse accreditation to anyone who does not meet the stated criteria. Marketing, advertising, public relations, sales, art/graphics, publishing, and other non-editorial professionals of media organizations are NOT eligible for press passes. Analysts from for-profit research organizations are also NOT eligible for press passes.
- All credentials will be reviewed and are subject to approval based on press space allocation and management's discretion. You will be notified within two weeks of the 2021 Summit whether you are approved for a complimentary press pass.