Why Attend?The ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit is an annual conference and technology showcase that brings together experts from different technical disciplines and professional communities to think about America’s energy challenges in new and innovative ways. Now in its ninth year, the Summit offers a unique, three-day program aimed at moving transformational energy technologies out of the lab and into the market. Join other energy industry experts, thought leaders, and decision makers at the 2018 Summit to:
- Experience first-hand the latest technological advancements across a wide variety of energy sectors
- Attend practical seminars about how to accelerate cutting-edge technologies on a path toward commercialization
- Network with breakthrough technology companies, federal government leaders, entrepreneurs and researchers who are ready to collaborate
- Meet influential government, research labs, and private-sector leaders and learn about partnerships and funding opportunities
- Hear insightful keynotes from industry leaders and luminaries on the future of energy technology
- Apply to have your breakthrough technology featured in the highly regarded Technology Showcase
Future Summit Dates & Locations2019 Energy Innovation Summit: Date and Venue to be Determined
About ARPA-EThe U.S. Department of Energy's Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (ARPA-E) has hosted the Energy Innovation Summit for the past eight years. ARPA-E invests in transformational ideas to create America's future energy technologies. ARPA-E programs are created to address critical challenges in energy innovation, and ARPA-E-funded project teams receive hands-on guidance to meet ambitious milestones that push the boundaries of energy innovation and help advance their technologies towards the marketplace. For more information on ARPA-E and its innovative project portfolio, please visit www.arpa-e.energy.gov.
About eventPowereventPower serves the meeting and convention industry by providing conference management services and tools that make our clients more efficient. Skilled certified meeting planning professionals combined with state of the art cloud-based collaborative software tools ensure the realization of our client’s vision for their conference. Clients can choose fully managed solutions or software as a service. The eventPower team is committed and engaged throughout the conference production cycle.
Photos and Videos