Who Should Apply to Participate in the Technology Showcase?
- We are looking for companies (large and small, established and startup) and other organizations (academic, research labs, non-profit) that have a specific transformational energy technology to display.
- We are not looking for incremental improvements on current Technologies.
- Service providers and consultants are not good candidates for the Technology Showcase.
- Winning submissions will be transformational inventions.
Cost to ParticipateThere is no application fee. However, if your application is chosen to be included in the Technology Showcase, then you will be required to pay the following:
Technology Showcase Space:
- 10X10 Exhibit Space Fee: $395 * (If you are accepted for the showcase, you will be provided with a 10'x10' display space, and a 6 ft skirted table. You will be sent information to directly purchase other decorator items such as: electrical access, poster board, furniture, etc.)
- You will be required to register your booth staff within the appropriate registration category. No discount on registration will be provided.
Note: Your link to register will be provided once your showcase application has been approved.
Submission Instructions - Apply by January 2, 2018In order to be considered for participation in the Technology Showcase please fill out the online application. This information will be used by the review committee to evaluate your submission.
Tips for Writing a Successful Showcase Submission:
- Describe the purpose of your technology and how it works.
- Make sure to include substantial technical information.
- Focus on the solution and not the problem you are solving.
All materials must be submitted electronically using the online submission form. Once your application is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email. To enter the submission portal, please click on the "Begin Application" button below and follow the instructions.
NOTE: For partnership opportunities, please visit the Partner Prospectus