About the Technology ShowcaseThe Technology Showcase at the ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit offers a look at America's future energy technologies. Showcase participants include ARPA-E-funded project teams as well as a highly selective group of researchers and technologists from other companies and organizations.
The ARPA-E Technology Showcase Features:
- Cutting-edge technologies across all energy sectors
- Expert entrepreneurs and researchers ready to collaborate
- Tangible innovations on display
- Decision makers interested in investing
Unlike other conferences where anyone who pays the booth fee can participate, the participants in the ARPA-E Technology Showcase must pass a thorough vetting process to be included. Our vetting process ensures that attendees are meeting with the best in the industry.
Who Can ParticipateActive ARPA-E Awardee project teams are automatically approved to participate in the Showcase. Other organizations may apply to exhibit in the Technology Showcase. Technology Showcase applicants must have specific transformational energy technology to demonstrate in their exhibit space.
Showcase DatesMonday, February 29, 2016
Tuesday, March 1, 2016
Wednesday, March 2, 2016
Important DatesDeadline to Submit: Friday, December 11, 2015
Accepted and rejected applicants will be notified by Tuesday, December 22, 2015
Deadline for applicants to accept is Tuesday, December 29, 2015
Wait listed applicants will be notified by Friday, January 8, 2016
Submit a Technology Showcase Application
- ARPA-E Awardees are guaranteed admission to the Technology Showcase.
- For partnership opportunities download the Partner Prospectus.
- Apply now for the 2016 Technology Showcase.