About the Technology ShowcaseThe Technology Showcase at the ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit offers a look at America's future energy technologies. Showcase participants include ARPA-E-funded project teams as well as a highly selective group of researchers and technologists from other companies and organizations.
The ARPA-E Technology Showcase Features:
- Cutting-edge technologies across all energy sectors
- Expert entrepreneurs and researchers ready to collaborate
- Tangible innovations on display
- Decision makers interested in investing
Unlike other conferences where anyone who pays the booth fee can participate, the participants in the ARPA-E Technology Showcase must pass a thorough vetting process to be included. Our vetting process ensures that attendees are meeting with the best in the industry.
Who Can ParticipateActive ARPA-E Awardee project teams are automatically approved to participate in the Showcase. Other organizations may apply to exhibit in the Technology Showcase. Technology Showcase applicants must have a transformational energy technology to demonstrate in their exhibit space.
The application period to Apply to Showcase is now closed.
Showcase DatesTuesday, March 13, 2018
Wednesday, March 14, 2018
Thursday, March 15, 2018
Important Dates (Dates Subject to Change)Accepted and rejected applicants will be notified: Week of January 29
Deadline for applicants to accept: February 16
Wait listed applicants will be notified: February 12
View the 2017 Showcase Participants ListingThe list includes participants in the 2017 Showcase.
Apply to Showcase
- ARPA-E Awardees are guaranteed admission to the Technology Showcase. Registration details will be provided by ARPA-E and eventPower directly to project team leads in Fall 2017.
- For partnership opportunities download the Partner Prospectus by clicking Here.
- If accepted to the Technology Showcase, the cost would be $395 for the booth and company to register in the appropriate category.
- The application process for the 2018 Technology Showcase is now closed.