About the Technology ShowcaseThe Technology Showcase at the ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit offers a look at America's future energy technologies. Showcase participants include ARPA-E-funded project teams as well as a highly selective group of researchers and technologists from other companies and organizations.
The ARPA-E Technology Showcase Features:
- Cutting-edge technologies across all energy sectors
- Expert entrepreneurs and researchers ready to collaborate
- Tangible innovations on display
- Decision makers interested in investing
This is much more than your standard row after row of poster presentations!
Unlike other conferences where anyone who pays the booth fee can participate, the participants in the ARPA-E Technology Showcase must pass a thorough vetting process to be included. Our vetting process ensures that you are meeting with the best in the industry.
Who Can ParticipateLead ARPA-E awardee organizations are automatically approved to participate in the Showcase. Other organizations may apply to exhibit in the Technology Showcase. Technology Showcase applicants must have specific transformational energy technology to demonstrate in their exhibit space.
- Tuesday, February 10, 2015
- Wednesday, February 11, 2015
- The deadline to apply has passed.
- Accepted and rejected applicants will be notified by Tuesday, December 16, 2014.
- Wait listed applicants will be notified by Friday, January 2, 2015.
Submit a Technology Showcase ApplicationThe deadline to apply to participate in the Technology Showcase has passed.
*ARPA-E Awardees are guaranteed admission to the Technology Showcase.
*For partnership opportunities download the Partner Prospectus
View the 2014 Showcase Participants ListingThe list below includes participants in the 2014 Showcase.