About the Technology ShowcaseThe Technology Showcase at the 2014 ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit presents America's next generation of transformational energy technologies. Technology Showcase participants include ARPA-E awardees and a highly selective group of other companies and research organizations. Come meet with the companies and research organizations poised to transform our energy future.
The ARPA-E Technology Showcase Features:
- Breakthrough technology developments
- Expert entrepreneurs and researchers ready to collaborate
- Tangible innovations on display
- Decision makers interested in investing
This is much more than your standard row after row of poster presentations!
Unlike other conferences where anyone who pays the booth fee can participate, the participants in the ARPA-E Technology Showcase must pass a thorough vetting process to be included. Our vetting process ensures that you are meeting with the best in the industry.
Who Can ParticipateLead ARPA-E awardee organizations are automatically approved to participate in the Showcase. Other organizations may apply to exhibit in the Technology Showcase. Technology Showcase applicants must have specific transformational energy technology to demonstrate in their exhibit space.
- Tuesday, February 25, 2014
- Wednesday, February 26, 2014
- The deadline to apply is extended to December 2, 2013
- Accepted and rejected applicants will be notified by December 31, 2013
- Wait listed applicants will be notified by January 8, 2013
Submit a Technology Showcase ApplicationThe Showcase application portal is now closed. If you would like to participate in the Technology Showcase, click on the link below for information about partnership opportunities.