About the Technology ShowcaseThe Technology Showcase at the ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit offers a look at America's future energy technologies. Showcase participants include ARPA-E-funded project teams as well as a highly selective group of researchers and technologists from other companies and organizations.
The ARPA-E Technology Showcase Features:
- Cutting-edge technologies across all energy sectors
- Expert entrepreneurs and researchers ready to collaborate
- Tangible innovations on display
- Decision makers interested in investing
Unlike other conferences where anyone who pays the booth fee can participate, the participants in the ARPA-E Technology Showcase must pass a thorough vetting process to be included. Our vetting process ensures that attendees are meeting with the best in the industry.
Who Can ParticipateActive ARPA-E Awardee project teams are automatically approved to participate in the Showcase. Other organizations may apply to exhibit in the Technology Showcase. Technology Showcase applicants must have a transformational energy technology to demonstrate in their exhibit space. The portal to apply to exhibit in the Technology Showcase is now closed.
Showcase DatesMonday, February 27, 2017
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Wednesday, March 1, 2017
Important DatesDeadline to Submit to exhibit in Technology Showcase: Friday, December 16, 2016
Accepted and rejected applicants will be notified week of January 9, 2017
Deadline for applicants to accept is Monday, January 30, 2017
Wait listed applicants will be notified by Friday, January 27, 2017
View the 2017 Showcase Participants ListingThe list includes participants in the 2017 Showcase.
Apply to Showcase
- ARPA-E Awardees are guaranteed admission to the Technology Showcase.
- For partnership opportunities download the Partner Prospectus.
- If accepted to the Technology Showcase, the cost would be $850 with one free registration.
- The application process for the 2017 Technology Showcase is now closed.