Press PassesAccredited journalists who work for a recognized news outlet and cover the energy industry on a regular basis are welcome to apply for a complimentary press pass to the 2019 ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit (the 2019 Summit).
Freelancers will not be accredited unless they are assigned by a recognized media outlet and meet all other requirements.
APPLY NOW FOR PASS
Those reporting on the conference who are not credentialed media and who do NOT meet the requirements for a complimentary press pass may register at the paid press discount rate.
APPLY NOW FOR PAID PRESS PASS
Press-paid includes writers and analysts for consulting and data services, writers for publications owned by industry trade associations, and freelance writers without sufficient evidence of published work for news outlets. All credentials will be reviewed and are subject to approval based on press space allocation and management's discretion.
All Press passes will be reviewed for approval.
Press passes allow complete access to the following:
- All keynotes and breakout sessions
- Showcase floor during open hours
- All lunches, breaks, and receptions
- Press and speaker rooms
Please Note the Following:
- eventPower reserves the right to refuse accreditation to anyone who does not meet the stated criteria. Marketing, advertising, public relations, sales, art/graphics, publishing, and other non-editorial professionals of media organizations are NOT eligible for press passes. Analysts from for-profit research organizations are also NOT eligible for press passes.
- All credentials will be reviewed and are subject to approval based on press space allocation and management's discretion. You will be notified within two weeks of the 2019 Summit whether you are approved for a complimentary press pass.