Press PassesAccredited journalists who work for a recognized news outlet and cover the energy industry on a regular basis are welcome to apply for a complimentary press pass to the Energy Innovation Summit.
Freelancers will not be accredited unless they are assigned by a recognized media outlet and meet all other requirements.
Press passes allow complete access to the following:
- All keynotes and breakout sessions
- Showcase floor during open hours
- All lunches, breaks and receptions
- Press and speaker rooms
Please Note the Following:
- eventPower reserves the right to refuse accreditation to anyone who does not meet the stated criteria. Marketing, advertising, public relations, sales, art/graphics, publishing, and other non-editorial professionals of media organizations are NOT eligible for press passes. Analysts from for-profit research organizations are also NOT eligible for press passes.
- All credentials will be reviewed and are subject to approval based on press space allocation and management's discretion. You will be notified within two weeks of the Summit whether you are approved for a complimentary press pass.
- Online press registration closes COB February 25, 2016.
- Press registration coming soon!