Press PassesThe Energy Innovation Summit welcomes accredited journalists who work for a recognized outlet and cover the energy industry on a regular basis to apply for a complimentary press pass.
Freelancers will not be accredited unless they are assigned by a recognized media outlet and meet all other requirements.
Press passes allow complete access to the following:
* All keynotes and breakout sessions
* Showcase floor during open hours
* All lunches, breaks and receptions
* Press and speaker rooms
In order to receive a complimentary press pass, press will need to fill out a press pass application form.
Please Note the Following:
- eventPower reserves the right to refuse accreditation to journalists who do not meet these criteria. Marketing/advertising, sales, art directors, managers, publishers, and other non-editorial professionals of media organizations are NOT eligible for press passes.
- All credentials will be reviewed and are subject to approval based on press space allocation and management's discretion. You will be notified within two weeks of approval decisions.
- Press online registration closes COB February 26, 2014.
- Full-time accredited press from recognized news organizations will also be able to register on site at the Summit. Please bring a press pass and/or business card to register on site.