Press PassesAccredited journalists who work for a recognized news outlet and cover the energy industry on a regular basis are welcome to apply for a complimentary press pass to the Energy Innovation Summit.
Freelancers will not be accredited unless they are assigned by a recognized media outlet and meet all other requirements.
Press passes allow complete access to the following:
* All keynotes and breakout sessions
* Showcase floor during open hours
* All lunches, breaks and receptions
* Press and speaker rooms
In order to receive a complimentary press pass, press will need to fill out a press pass application.
Please Note the Following:
- eventPower reserves the right to refuse accreditation to anyone who does not meet the stated criteria. Marketing, advertising, public relations, sales, art/graphics, publishing, and other non-editorial professionals of media organizations are NOT eligible for press passes. Analysts from for-profit research organizations are also NOT eligible for press passes.
- All credentials will be reviewed and are subject to approval based on press space allocation and management's discretion. You will be notified within two weeks of approval decisions.
- Online press registration closes COB February 6, 2015.